korkeus

web_tupalan_talomuseo_1.jpegweb_tupalan_talomuseo_2.jpeg

The Tupala Farm Museum

Tupala in Myllykselä village, Asikkala, is a family-owned farm dating from 1539. The early 19th-century buildings of the farm museum are arranged in a closed yard layout. In addition to the peaked-roof main building from 1841 the farm building includes an old threshing shed, a horse-wheel, a sauna for drying malt and a storehouse with a passage through it. Old artefacts are on show in the structures and the main building is decorated in the style of the early 1900s.
Tupala is a private museum.

Address: Myllykseläntie 224, 17450 Iso-Äiniö
Open: June, July, August and September daily from noon to 6 p.m. At other times by appointment
Entrance: € 2
Enquiries: Keeper Hemmo Honkala, tel. +358 40 501 1610
Further information: A traditional catechetical meeting may be arranged in the coming year in the old main building.